Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Moment Of Lie



Would you agree with me if I tell you that you are the biggest liar. Ahem... It did make you uncomfortable or rather your stream of dirty filthy sloppy thoughts stop (don't lie) and display the vignette of the glorious moments of lies and your works.

                                                                     ---

I can't stand a liar (and loath the ultimate lousy compulsive liar) and I would rather have the looser a mile away than have him stand in front of me. But sometimes we don't have a choice, the earth has these vermin everywhere eating away the good old trust and infesting the pristine world with malicious deeds.
 
                                                                      ---

So, there are two types of men; one who lie and the others who listen to the lies.


I have a confession to me; even I am a liar.